Friday, May 18, 2007

43 Days To Go - Check Out My Blonde Routes.


*boom tish* *crickets*

I have remade this map so many times I've officially become the Mistress of Microsoft Paint. This is the one true map of the first leg of my journey, the U.S.A tour (I thought I'd get the worst part over and done with first heh heh heh...only joking Milly). I'm surprisingly overexcited about this trip (further details to come in my next posting) because the more I look into crazy U.S tourist destinations, the more places I find to squeal over. I've started to look forward to going to the South...to the extent where my excitement for my stop in Arkansas is almost more than, say, New York City. What on Earth is wrong with me?

If you can't read the map (my crow seems to be flying over a lot of place names) my nineteen cities of choice, in order of my appearance, are:

Seattle, Washington
Salt Lake City, Utah
San Francisco, California
Las Vegas, Nevada
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Roswell, New Mexico (yeah I know, three stops in New Mexico and only one in California, go figure)
Amarillo, Texas
Little Rock, Arkansas
Memphis, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
New York City, New York
Hartford, Connecticut
Boston, Massachusetts
Chicago, Illinois
Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota
Portland, Oregon (after another short stay in Seattle)
Salem, Oregon

Stay tuned for a map of my Canadian destinations...as soon as I can find a map of Canada big and detailed enough to have all my cities on it. It was hard enough finding an American map that had both Pittsburgh AND Amarillo on it at the same time. Someone remind me, why am I stopping in Texas for four hours?


0 Comments: